● What information we collect and why we collect it.
● How we use that information.
Information that we collect:
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal.
We collect information in the following ways:
● Information you give us. When you do, we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, telephone number and other details. Some items will be required. Others may be optional.
● Information we collect or receive in the course of our business.
We may receive or collect personal information in the course of our publishing activities.
● Information we get from your use of our Site. We may collect information about the parts of the Site that you use and how you use it.
This information may include:
● Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
– Log information: When you use our Site, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
● Where we have obtained your consent, for example to action a request from you or respond to your specific query.
● Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example under anti-money laundering or anti-bribery legislation. to access, update and delete your personal information. If you are a resident of California and/or your personal information is processed in the context of our office, you have certain legal rights in respect of the personal information about you held by us, including, for California residents, your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
● With your consent: We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside YosemiteExpress.com when we have your consent to do so.
● With our legal and professional advisors: We share information with our legal and other professional advisors, for example if they are advising us on an investment transaction or where otherwise necessary to obtain their advice.
● For legal reasons: We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside YosemiteExpress.com if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
● meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
● protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of YosemiteExpress.com, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
● We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
● We restrict access to personal information to YosemiteExpress.com employees, contractors, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.